Friday, March 21, 2014

CONTEST WINNERS!

A week and almost a thousand votes later, we have our winners in the first ever Lizzie*Kate Inspiration Sayings contest!

First, many thanks to all of you for submitting your favorite sayings...then, taking time to read and vote for your favorites from the Top 10. We appreciate you all!

Truly, I wouldn't have guessed correctly which sayings would be the most popular in this group, so it was great to have some help. In fact, some of my favorites were at the bottom of the pack (not that there's anything wrong with that!). Time for me to get to work on the Inspiration designs!

THE WINNERS!

* Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. Dr. Seuss
Submitted first by Khristine

* I cannot count my day complete 'til needle, thread and fabric meet. Anonymous
Submitted first by Missy

* No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Aesop's Fables
Submitted first by Carolyn

We have notified the winners by email. We'll mail prizes to these winners, as well as the other Top 10 (whoever submitted them first) as outlined in the earlier contest blog post. 

It's been fun to have your input, and so great to have a LONG list of sayings that inspire you all. They may pop up on future L*K projects.

One saying that was submitted was already on a new (finished) project on my desk, and it will be released in May - great minds think alike! Now it's time for me to work on designs for these winning phrases.


Here's the newest Inspiration Boxer that we shipped to shops earlier this week. This is a lovely saying from Mother Theresa, and I think it really embodies her life and ministry...and a challenge to the rest of us!

Have a great Inspirational weekend!





7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the new sayings and can't wait to see the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners! I am looking forward to buying the NEW Inspiration Boxers to stitch up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will we get to see the top 10 list?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners.

    I cannot count my day complete till needle, thread and fabric meet.- I have this pattern and the designer is the Stitcherhood

    Bye for now and happy sttitching

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Congratulations to all the winners! All sayings are really inspirational and truly deserving of recognition. I particularly love the first one by Dr. Seuss, which was submitted by Khristine. I really needed to read that. Hahaha! Anyway, thank you for sharing that! Kudos to all the participants!

    Michelle Scott @ Skild

    ReplyDelete