Monday, January 20, 2014

2 more inspirational designs

I meant to post these last 2 releases last week, but due to terrible, horrible, no good, very bad computer problems...they're finally here this week.

There's something ironic about wanting to post sweet, inspirational designs while I'm saying naughty words to my non-functioning, totally frustrating computer....right? Thankfully, this week is off to a smooth start.



Let Them Be Small Chartpak
I ran across this saying a few months ago and instantly loved it and knew it needed to be charted for cross stitch.  Why? It's perfect so many of us, no matter what age or stage of life we're in. Just settle into your favorite stitching chair, watch some old home movies and try not to shed a tear on your stitchery!



The Lord is Good Inspiration Boxer kit
I've had SO many stitchers share their favorite scriptures with me, and request them to be charted. But, where to begin? I decided this was a great start (and probably what I needed to remember last Friday when my computer was making me crazy!). This design is so cheerful and a great daily inspiration. Kit includes lovely lambswool linen, bonus project graph, and bead embellishments for both projects.

COMING SOON...sneak peeks for our very special projects we're preparing for Nashville Market in February. Have a great week, y'all!




6 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful! I would love to see a design with an angel and the pink breast cancer ribbon for those who are fighting or have lost their battle as my mom did a month ago. I love your designs and cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Two really nice embroidery. The first I like best. a good slogan.
    Greatings from Germany
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your designs always touch the heart in some way thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new designs they will be a MUST DO for me. Keep up the beautiful words in Cross Stitch. HUGS
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your designs and have several. I just purchased the first one from 123stitch. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete