Thursday, March 24, 2011

Is there still time for Easter stitching?

You betcha!!! I saw this cute display at my LNS (local needlework shop) and thought I'd share it with you. If you want to stitch up something quick for Easter, here are a couple ideas.  These are a few L*K projects, some old and one very new, but they're all super QUICK and fun.


FYI - here is the info on these projects.
Left: Hop Squared Snippet S78
Center: Spring Crazy #129 (one of 6 egg ornaments)
Right: PEEP Limited Edition Kit K53 (this is super new - if you want one, grab it now. We are almost sold out, but your LNS probably has it in stock or can order for you).


While I was thinking about quickie projects for Easter, I pulled a few of my other favorites from the shipping shelves.  
Top: F37 April Stamp Flip-it (comes with tiny aqua buttons - cute)
Left: Q005 Sampling Easter Quick-it (comes with darling walking bunny charm)
Right: F15 Easter Flip-it (includes golden carrot charm - love it!)

Need to see even more projects for spring? Go to our website www.lizziekate.com, click on the categorical listings and check out the Easter/rabbits and spring sections - there's a whole lot of spring!

So..."hop" on in to your local needlework shop and pick up another project for your own Easter basket.  There's plenty of time before the big bunny arrives!


1 comment:

  1. Those are all so cute Linda! I have made a few of those and just got the new kit recently and am ready to start it soon. I made up your other two and this one is just as darling.

    Have a great wkend.

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete